When & Where
North Collins Town Park
July 6–August 7, 2020
Children entering first grade to 14 years old
North Collins Residents
$80 for the 1st child
$70 for 2nd child
$60 for each additional child
$130 for the 1st child
$100 for each additional child
- All children MUST be signed up before they can attend and play.
- Children must bring their own lunches, snacks, and drinks.
- T-shirts with the Recreation Department logo are included in the registration fee if child is signed up by Friday, May 20, 2020.
- If registered after that date, a solid/no logo shirt will be provided.
- If inclement weather or other circumstances effect our program, Summer Recreation will be canceled for the day.
Summer School Students
If your child is attending summer school with North Collins/BOCES, please note these important transportation guidelines:
- A bus will be available to transport your child from Summer School to Summer Rec. when there is a full day of camp at Fricano Park. You must notify the school in writing for this service.
- To make alternate arrangements (i.e. childcare drop off), please contact the North Collins Elementary School or BOCES Office directly and in advance.