When & Where
Marion Fricano Town Park, Route 62, North Collins
Tuesday, July 6–Friday, August 6, 2020
NO early drop off or late pick options will be available this year.
Registration & Payment
- Children entering first grade up to 14 years old are eligible to enroll in our Summer Recreation Program. Cost is as follows:
North Collins Residents: 1st child $80 • 2nd child $70 • Each additional child $60
Non-Residents: 1st child $130 • Each additional child $100
- To meet all current safety guidelines, only 75 children will be permitted to register this summer. Spots will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration will close when all 75 spots are filled OR Friday, 6/18/2021 (whichever comes first).
Registration for 2021 is online only.
You MUST register for Summer Rec through your NC Parks & Rec Family Account. If you do not have one, click the button below to create an account.
- All children MUST be signed up before they can attend and play.
- Children must bring their own lunches, snacks, and drinks. The Snack Shack will NOT be available this year.
- If inclement weather or other circumstances effect our program, Summer Recreation will be canceled for the day.
- We will be following all the current health and safety guidelines provided by the DOH.
- Face coverings and social distancing will be required for all students, Counselors, and parents/guardians.