When & Where
- The After School Program (ASP) is held Monday/Thursday (for students in the GREEN group ONLY) and Tuesday/Friday (for students in the GOLD group ONLY) on school days from dismissal time to 6:00pm.
- If full time, in-person school resumes, we will reassess the program.
- The program is based in the North Collins Elementary School Cafeteria and Art Room (outdoor access to ball fields and playgrounds will be maximized when safely available).
- There is NO ASP on holidays, half days, virtual learning days, or days school is closed/released early due to weather or other instances.
Registration & Payment
The cost to attend the ASP is $12 per week per child. Parents/Guardians will be required to pay for two days of the program each week, regardless if the student attends both days.
Please read carefully: Payment for ASP is expected by 6:00 pm Fridays for the upcoming week. Payments may be made in advance, and can be left “floating” on your Recreation account for as long as you see fit. Students will NOT be permitted to stay for ASP unless they are pre-paid.
Create a Family Account to register for all Recreation programs in one place! This includes ASP, as well as Summer Recreation and Youth Soccer. You can also pay registration fees online securely with credit or debit below.
Completed registration forms, waivers, and payments can be turned in during After School Program hours Monday–Friday, 3:00–5:30 pm. You may also turn in the forms to your child’s teacher or the main Elementary School office.
Checks should be made payable to the Town of North Collins.
- Students must be in Kindergarten-6th Grade and attend North Collins Elementary School to take part in the ASP.
- All students are required to be registered and have a completed Waiver of Liability to attend the program.
- All accounts must be current and remain in good standing in order to participate.
- Any changes in your child’s attendance for ASP must be done by phone call or note by 11:00am the day of. The only acceptable changes will be that your child is NOT attending the program. You will be charged as if your child is attending
Staff may be contacted during the After School Program between 2:45 and 6:00 pm at 337-0166 ext. 2315. Please refer to the main office at 337-0166 ext. 2151 during normal school hours.
- Upon arrival for pickup, pick up person should park in the front circle of the school on Bantle Road. Then, please call 716-337-0166, ext. 2315. A Counselor will walk out with your child and verify the pickup designee. PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE.
- Signs will be visible with the phone number when you pull up. Changes to pick up individuals must be made in advance by phone call or note. Everyone should be prepared to show ID if asked.
- This program operates from dismissal to 6:00 pm. The parent or one of the authorized persons listed on the registration form must pick up the child/children no later than 6:00pm. Picking up the child/children late more than 3 times may result in suspension from the program. If your child is not scheduled to attend the program they will be placed on the bus to go home.